How do I get to the Port of New York?
New York City Passenger Ship Terminal
711 12th Avenue at 55th Street
New York City, New York 10019
- 15 miles from Newark International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- 15 miles from LaGuardia Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- 20 miles from JFK International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes.
Directions to the Port:
Traveling from outside of New York City
- New Jersey Turnpike North/South
- Take Lincoln Tunnel to New York City and follow signs to West 42nd Street
- Turn left on to West 42nd Street
- Turn right on to 12th Avenue (West Side Highway)
- Turn left at 55th Street and proceed up the ramp to the terminal
- Proceed to Pier #88/90/92
Credit Cards or Cash (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- $30 per day
- Full payment due upon entering the parking area.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S. Dollars, U.S. Traveler's Checks, Visa, MasterCard.
- Open rooftop, gated, outdoor parking lot under 24-hour patrol.
- No advance reservations required.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
For more information: contact P&O Parking at 212-641-4454.
Airport Parking: Carnival Cruise Lines guests are invited to enjoy discounted off-airport parking rates throughout the Park’ N Fly Network offering service from over 65 airports nationwide. Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount parking. Please be sure to read terms and conditions in the Park’ N Fly site.