Benefits of Cruising Close to Home
You want to take a cruise, not a plane trip. We can’t blame you — today more than ever, there’s even more reason to avoid the hassles of air travel. Why start your fun, relaxing vacation off with a headache?
We think sailing from a port that’s close-by is the best way to go, and fortunately, we have ports all over the place. (Well, in a lot of places... sorry, Nebraska.)
Here are a few things that should make you smile. Sail from a port close to home and enjoy…
- No flight expenses More money for shore excursions!
- No airport headaches Practically fly directly to the port… by car.
- No check-in, check-out hotel hassle Just head straight to your stateroom.
- Year-round cruising possibilities Have a free weekend? Have a 3 day cruise! Need a vacation? You need something longer… maybe a 7 or 9 day cruise!
- Some awesome, faraway places Your local Carnival port can help get you to the Caribbean, New England, Alaska, the Bahamas or Mexico, for the ultimate getaway.