Because it’s so close to the Caribbean, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your Carnival cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in town after your cruise returns.
- Drink up the sizzling nightlife on boisterous Ocean Drive.
- See the classic architecture in the South Beach Art Deco historic district.
- Grab a cafecito and a Cubano sandwich on Calle Ocho in Little Havana.
- Dive into the coral Venetian Pool before your Carnival cruise from Miami.
- Glide past gators on an airboat ride in the Everglades.