Explore Juneau, AK
Stupendous ice-capped mountains welcome travelers on cruises to Juneau, Alaska. The capital of the Land of the Midnight Sun, Juneau offers a wide selection of delicious dining and Native art shopping. But Carnival® cruises to Juneau also show you the most beautiful setting of any capital city in America, with options for once-in-a-lifetime excursions that include walking on glaciers, whale watching, and hikes through the country’s last old growth forests. p>
- See Alaska’s history displayed at the state’s leading museums.
- Dine and shop high on a mountainside overlooking the sea on your Juneau, Alaska cruise.
- Touch glacier ice that’s thousands of years old.
- Stroll beneath the mystic green canopy of a Pacific Coast rainforest.
- Explore the relics of the mines from Juneau and Alaska’s gold rush.
Comments about Juneau, AK