Explore Skagway, AK
Walk in the footsteps of pioneers and profiteers on Carnival® cruises to Skagway. Gold seekers stampeded to the Klondike more than 100 years ago and built Skagway, Alaska, as their lawless outpost of brothels, saloons, and gambling dens. Today, the town is a time capsule from the past, with carefully preserved buildings and streets brimming with history. Live the final chapter of America’s Wild West era on a Skagway cruise.
- Stroll the boardwalks among historic buildings from the Klondike Gold Rush.
- Board quaint, antique passenger cars for a breathtaking mountain train ride.
- Enjoy the fun of 1890s-style saloon entertainment.
- Marvel at the magnificent flowers grown under the midnight sun on Skagway cruises.
- Follow the trail of the sourdoughs who risked their lives climbing Chilkoot Pass.
Comments about Skagway, AK