Explore Sydney, Australia
Sydney is located on Australia's south-east coast of the Tasman Sea. It’s the largest and most populous city in Australia with inhabitants who are called Sydneysiders. Sydney has a reputation as an international center for commerce, arts, fashion, culture, entertainment, music, education and tourism. Its climate consists of warm summers and mild winters. Rainfall is consistent throughout the year.
- Take a day cruise in sparkling Sydney Harbor.
- Feed a kangaroo and see dingoes cavorting in Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Walk the historic streets of The Rocks, Sydney’s oldest neighborhood.
- Snap your own postcard picture of Sydney’s iconic opera house.
- Watch surfer boys and girls ride rolling swells at Bondi Beach on your Sydney cruise.