The living is easy on The Bahamas islands, a glittering necklace of sand dotting the blue Atlantic. On a Bahamas cruise you’ll find a sun-splashed seascape of 700 islands and 2,000 cays offering idyllic tropical getaways for sailing, snorkeling, fishing, strolling pearly pink-sand beaches, and swimming crystalline turquoise seas.
- Shop the colorful capital of Nassau when your Carnival cruise docks at New Providence Island.
- Enjoy world-class diving in the sparkling bottle-green seas off Grand Turk.
- Be a castaway on the secluded beaches of Half Moon Cay.
- Battle fighting marlin and sailfish in the deep blue seas off Freeport.
- Snorkel vibrant coral gardens beneath the crystalline waters all year long.