Explore the “Athens of America” on Carnival cruises from Boston. See world-class art museums, blooming public parks, ivy-adorned universities, and historic neighborhoods fill the eminently walkable, dynamic city that sparked the American Revolutionary War. Pass through a thicket of skyscrapers downtown towards quiet neighborhoods of cobblestone lanes on your Boston cruise.
- Hunt down Beantown souvenirs in the historic Fanueil Hall Marketplace.
- Ride on a Swan Boat in the lagoon of the Boston Public Garden.
- Find important Revolutionary War sights on the Freedom Trail, on Boston cruises.
- Tour the grounds of some of America’s oldest colleges in Cambridge.
- View scores of Monet’s Impressionist landscapes at the Museum of Fine Arts.