Explore Falmouth, Jamaica
Cruise to Jamaica to discover the historic charms of this former sugar boomtown. The plantation days of Falmouth, Jamaica, are gone, but what remains is the largest collection of intact colonial Georgian architecture in the Caribbean, set on sand-dusted streets and a wind-swept harbor. On Carnival cruises to Falmouth, Jamaica you can kick back on a crescent of white-sand beach and explore the great houses of old sugar plantations.
- Visit Falmouth’s quaint 18th-century waterfront village.
- Feel the rush of flowing water in Dunn’s River Falls.
- Kick back at the ultimate beach bar, Time ‘n’ Place.
- Swim in the turquoise seas at Jacob Taylor Beach when you cruise to Falmouth.
- Explore Jamaica’s sugar plantation past at Good Hope Plantation House.