Explore Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy
Ignite a Tuscan romance on your Carnival cruise to Florence, cradle of Italian culture and the Renaissance. Masterful artworks by Michelangelo and da Vinci fill the city’s palaces and museums. Nearly every quaint medieval alleyway you’ll stroll down on your Florence cruise holds some artistic treasure—be it Renaissance sculptures or chic Italian-designed clothes. More than a classic Botticelli-beauty, Florence, Italy, is a vibrant city tucked in the Tuscan hills.
- Gaze at Michelangelo’s marble David statue at Galleria dell’Accademia.
- Climb the dome of the duomo (cathedral) for sweeping city views.
- Hunt down your new favorite leather jacket at the San Lorenzo Market.
- Fall in love with Renaissance art at the Uffizi on your Florence cruise.
- Gaze into goldsmiths’ glittering cases along the famous Ponte Vecchio.
Comments about Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy