Explore Naples, Italy
Mt. Vesuvius volcano is the dramatic backdrop for your Carnival cruise to Naples, a charismatic city in southern Italy. Gilded treasures fill the city’s cathedrals and priceless artifacts shine in the museums, while no-frills pizzerias churn out the world’s greatest pizzas. It’s a short trip to the volcano-buried town of Pompeii, the beautiful seaside town of Sorrento, and the Mediterranean resort on Capri Island from cruises to Naples, Italy.
- See treasures adorning the Duomo’s chapel, including silver statues of San Gennaro.
- Take a cheeky peek at Roman erotica on your Naples cruise.
- Step back to Roman times in Pompeii.
- Peek inside Queen Maria Amalia’s boudoir at the Museo Nazionale de Capodimonte.
- Explore historic churches along Spaccanapoli street, through the oldest neighborhood of Naples.
Comments about Naples, Italy