Explore Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Promise to return to the Eternal City on your first Rome cruise. Italy’s vibrant capital mixes ancient Roman monuments with Renaissance beauty. Pastel-colored Vespa scooters dart past 1000-year-old temples and well-heeled Romans browse boutiques in Renaissance buildings. The espresso is strong, the gelato is cold, and life is sweet in Rome, Italy. Raise a toast to la dolce vita—the good life, Italian-style—on your cruise to Rome.
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain.
- Look up at Michelangelo’s frescos on the Sistine Chapel’s ceiling.
- Climb to the top of St. Peter’s Basilica dome for panoramic views of Rome.
- Imagine the Roman gladiator fights that took place in the Colosseum on Rome cruises.
- Have your picture taken on the flowery Spanish Steps.
Comments about Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy