Explore Hilo, HI
Nestled on the slopes of volcanic Mauna Kea, the old port of Hilo, Hawaii, offers visitors a walk back in time. Your Carnival® cruise to Hilo welcomes you to low-key Hawaii, where life moves at a slower pace and people still greet each other on the street. A Hilo cruise calls on a Hawaiian town draped in lush tropical foliage and overlooking the placid waters of Hilo Bay.
- Meander among the trees of Banyan Drive.
- Star gaze at the ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii on Hilo cruises.
- See a slice of 19th-century life in the Lyman Museum & Mission House.
- Experience a tsunami, without getting wet, at the Pacific Tsunami Museum.
- Snorkel in the tranquil freshwater pools at Leleiwi Beach.