Explore Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI
Hawaii’s oldest, greenest, and most dramatic island, Kauai offers visitors a chance to explore nature and play in the surf. On your Carnival® cruise to Kauai, Hawaii, you can see the inaccessible parts of the island via helicopter or get up close with a tour of Waimea Canyon or the Na Pali Coast. Or just relax on the island’s incredible beaches on your Kauai cruise.
- See the entire island by helicopter.
- Take in the beauty of the 3,000-ft. deep Waimea Canyon.
- Visit thundering waterfalls and remote beaches with a tour of the Na Pali Coast.
- Check out the surfers on the waves of Hanalei Bay.
- Enjoy Kauai’s ocean playground at the numerous beaches circling the island.
Comments about Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI