Explore Kona, HI
Dive deep into Hawaiian history on a Carnival® cruise to Kona, on the sunny, leeward side of the Big Island of Hawaii. On your Kona cruise, you can tour a Hawaiian royal palace, see the first Christian church in Hawaii, and explore an ancient Hawaiian sanctuary. The black-lava coast of Kona, Hawaii, is ideal for deep sea fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking—all fueled with strong Kona Coast coffee.
- Fish for a “grander”, a 1,000-lb. marlin, off the Kona Coast.
- Discover the island’s royal history at Hulihee Palace.
- Swim with rainbow-colored tropical fish on Kona cruises.
- Savor the rich flavor of a cup of Kona coffee, the Big Island’s signature brew.
- Stand among the carved idols at Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historic Park.