Explore Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Double your fun in Los Cabos on Carnival® cruises to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Tucked between golf courses and desert mountains on Baja California’s southern tip, Cabo San Lucas straddles two oceans—the calm turquoise Sea of Cortez and the crashing blue Pacific. With 18 pristine miles of coastline connecting your port to colonial San José del Cabo, you get two seaside cities in one Cabo San Lucas cruise.
- Paddle past the famous El Arco rock arch on a kayak.
- Sip icy margaritas at a cantina on Playa El Medano.
- Catch whopper marlin and yellowfin tuna in the Sea of Cortez.
- Scuba dive with whale sharks when you cruise to Cabo San Lucas.
- Drive an ATV through the desert to the Candelaria oasis.
Comments about Cabo San Lucas, Mexico