Explore Costa Maya, Mexico
Mexico's vivid southern Caribbean coast lies just outside your dock on Carnival® cruises to Costa Maya. Silver dolphins, bright yellow angelfish, turquoise waves, ivory sand—these are just some of the colors you'll see on cruises to Costa Maya, Mexico. Inland from the port are more brilliant hues, from the otherworldly blue Lake of Seven Colors to the white stone pyramids of the ancient Maya.
- Snorkel and kayak in the remote village of Xcalak.
- Stare into the eyes of the Maya gods at Kohunlich.
- Leap into the ethereal turquoise waters of Laguna Bacalar, the Lake of Seven Colors.
- Scuba dive with moray eels and nurse sharks in the Great Mesoamerican Reef.
- Swim with dolphins at the Costa Maya cruise port.
Comments about Costa Maya, Mexico