Explore Ensenada, Mexico
Escape to Mexico's original seaside getaway with Carnival® cruises to Ensenada. Once a favorite hideaway for high-rolling Hollywood stars, Ensenada is now one of Mexico's most popular ports of call. You can cruise to Ensenada to snorkel and kayak at Punta Banda, but the true pleasures of this festive city are culinary. Have your fill of fresh oysters and sip a rich Baja merlot in Ensenada, Mexico.
- Try unique Baja cuisine in Ensenada, the region's seafood and culinary capital.
- Sample smooth reds and crisp whites at a local winery.
- Shop for silver jewelry and handmade pottery on Avenida López Mateos.
- Watch the sea spout at La Bufadora burst from the rocks on Punta Banda.
- Kayak past sea caves when you cruise to Ensenada.
Comments about Ensenada, Mexico