Explore Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico
Carnival® cruises to Progreso, Mexico dock on the Emerald Coast of the Gulf of Mexico, where hot pink flamingos gather by the hundreds and sun-bleached Maya pyramids rise from the jungle. Inland from Progreso’s golden beaches are the spectacular Maya ruins of Uxmal and the colorful city of Mérida, the region’s best shopping stop for handmade crafts. Discover the Maya world’s natural beauty and ancient history with cruises to Progreso, Mexico.
- Stroll through the Spanish colonial city of Mérida.
- Find Maya gods carved into stone at the Uxmal ruins.
- Hang out in Progreso village, relaxing on the beach and dining on fresh fish.
- Spy on radiant flamingos at Celestún National Wildlife Refuge.
- Cruise to Progreso, Mexico to explore the Maya ruins at Xcambó and Dzibilchaltún.
Comments about Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico