Explore Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reigning over Banderas Bay and bordered by the tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, is both a modern beach resort and an eco-adventure launching pad. On Puerto Vallarta cruises, scuba dive with manta rays, spot dolphins playing in the waves, and hike to jungle cascades. Admire contemporay Latin American art in this breezy seaside city on your Carnival® cruise to Puerto Vallarta.
- Spot blue-footed booby birds on Las Marietas Islands.
- Pay homage to Ava Gardner before snorkeling from Playa Mismaloya.
- Join a whale-watching tour in winter, when humpback whales cruise through Banderas Bay.
- Fly through the treetops on a zipline canopy tour.
- Shop for fine Mexican handcrafts and contemporary art when you cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Comments about Puerto Vallarta, Mexico