The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Go off road to explore Aruba’s north coast, including a visit to the island’s Ostrich Farm and a beach break. On this excursion, you will:
• Board your open-air 4WD Land Rover and head towards the countryside with your driver/guide.
• Stop at the intriguing Ayo Rock formation and the site of the collapsed original Natural Bridge.
• Take a guided tour of the island’s newest attraction, the Ostrich Farm, and get insight into the life cycle and living habits of these intriguing animals.
• Travel along the island’s back roads with pristine landscapes and the opportunity to explore the Bushiribana Ruins of Gold, the Chapel of Alto Vista, and the California Lighthouse.
• Enjoy a tranquil, picturesque stop for swimming and snorkeling – either Arashi Beach or Boca Catalina - before returning to your ship.
• Have complimentary snacks, sodas, water.
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- There is off road travel over rocky terrain.
- Feeding the ostriches is permitted; please exercise caution.
- Wear comfortable closed toe walking shoes and your swimsuit underneath.