The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore the virtually unexcavated Chacchoben Mayan Ruins situated in a secluded jungle setting near the border of Belize.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a scenic one-hour drive to the ruins.
- Listen as your guide fills you in on the history of the ruins.
- Visit the site covering nearly 10 acres surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Be guided through the detailed Mayan temples and lush green manicured gardens.
- Closely explore the main pyramid and several other small buildings.
- Compare the recently excavated and unexcavated ruins beneath the surface.
Notes: This excursion features a fair amount of walking over uneven surfaces and climbing.
There is a $5.00 government imposed fee for the use of video cameras on site.
Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and insect repellant are all recommended.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.