The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Get your boots on and become a Mexican Charro for the day at Buena Vista Ranch.
We have over 70 horses to choose from and you will be taught how to ride a horse like a cowboy. Situated in the middle of the Cozumel jungle, our ranch hides a lot of history from the Mayan civilization that once occupied this land.
Discover the mystery of their culture, the gods they worshiped and the greatness of their calendar while being surrounded by the flora and fauna that has embraced this ranch for years.
Once you return to the Hacienda, our chief cowboy will show you the importance of horse-shoeing by giving a demonstration which gives you an idea of how horseshoes work as well as the proper way of nailing the horse and the tools that they use.
- Minimum age is 9 years; maximum age is 65 years.
- Maximum weight is 220 Ibs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Long pants are recommended and closed-toe shoes are required. Helmets are mandatory.
- Please note that some of the ruins within the ranch are replicas.