The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Trafalgar Falls and Emerald Pool are two of the most popular attractions in Dominica. This is your opportunity to visit both.
On this combination excursion you will:
- Travel through the capital city of Roseau and the Botanical Park.
- Arrive at the Easterly Village of Trafalgar.
- Hike up the falls to a viewpoint above the river and take in the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy a complimentary fruit juice at the Springfield Plantation Guest House before heading to the lush rainforest.
- Head to Canefield Estates and ultimately arrive at Trois Pitons National Park, home of the spectacular Emerald Pool.
Please note; the walk to the pool may be over uneven ground and can be slippery when wet. There are also some steps. Should road closures occur, then a different location will be used for refreshments. Due to the time this tour returns, a large breakfast is advisable
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.