The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This is a unique opportunity to experience a waterfall without any strenuous walking. Also for guests accompanying a Special Needs Guests booked on Easy Dominica & Hibiscus Falls for Wheelchairs tour.
$49.99 / Person
Infants (< 4) don’t require tickets
No Minimum Age
This is a unique opportunity to experience a waterfall without any strenuous walking. It is ideal for those guests with limited walking abilities and guests wishing to accompany a Special Needs Guests booked on The Easy Dominica & Jaco Falls for Wheelchairs tour.
On this excursion you will:
- Drive through the capital of Roseau to Morne Bruce for a scenic photo opportunity.
- Continue to the Botanical Gardens. See the famous and endangered Sissereau and Jaco Parrots along with exotic flowers and tropical plants.
- Drive past tropical rain forests and several plantations displaying their fruit trees.
- Take a 30 meter flat walk to view the picturesque Jaco Falls tucked away in rain forest greenery.
- Take photos while getting a taste of local seasonal fruits along with a complimentary rum punch or fruit juice.
- Drive down the scenic Layou Valley and see the dramatic landscape.
- Stop by the Layou River, the longest and largest river in Dominica.
Note: This excursion is ideal for those guests who do not wish to do much walking or have walking difficulties or limited ability. There is also a wheelchair path all the way to the viewing platform at the falls. An optional walk down to the pool of the Jaco Falls will be given. This will involve walking down some steps.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.