The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the natural beauty of Dominica's waterfalls and volcanic sand beach. Take a short drive from the pier to an elevation of 400 feet at Morne Bruce for a panoramic view of the city of Roseau.
$81.99 / Person
Infants (< 4) don’t require tickets
No Minimum Age
Discover the natural beauty of Dominica’s waterfalls and black volcanic sand beach.
On this beautiful and scenic excursion you will:
- Take a short drive elevating to 400 feet at Morne Bruce for a panoramic view of the city of Roseau.
- See some of the island’s most exotic trees and the National Birds – the Sisserou and Jacot Parrots, at the beautiful 40-acre Botanical Park.
- Continue your journey up Springfield Valley to the Morne Trois Piton National Park.
- Enjoy a leisurely walk through the exotic rain forest, for approximately 15 minutes, arriving at the 50-foot cascading waterfall.
- Take a dip (if you wish) in the Emerald Pool.
- Reboard your bus for a drive through the Layou Valley to Mero Beach, one of the most beautiful volcanic sand beaches.
- Bask in the sunshine and enjoy the refreshing Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy the complimentary rum punch and other exotic fruit juices while you relax on the beach.
Note: Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen are recommended. The walk to the Pool may be over uneven ground and can be slippery when wet. Comfortable closed, sturdy shoes are recommended. There are cold water showers and changing rooms available at the beach. A beach chair and one umbrella between 2 chairs are also included in this tour.