The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Prepare for an exciting and challenging river hike to one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the Caribbean.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a drive on the winding road through the Morne Trois Pitons National Park, classified as a world heritage site.
- Begin your hike with a walk down a steep hill to the valley of the Sari-Sari River.
- Experience an exotic, challenging, and invigorating hike along, across and in the river.
- Arrive at your destination, the Sari-Sari Falls. Choose to view the spectacular falls from the overlook or continue on the adventurous hike to the pool of the waterfall.
- Take some photos and let the energy from the power of the falls re-energize you.
- Hike back to the first crossing of the river for a meal, a Dominican “cook up by the riverside” prepared on an open fire.
- Continue your hike to a black volcanic sand beach where you will enjoy a complimentary fruit juice or rum punch.
- Ride in your bus back to the ship.
- Expect to get your feet wet on this true river adventure.
Please note: Minimum age is 6 years. Shorts are recommended for the river crossing. It is recommended that you wear your swimsuit underneath your clothing and bring a towel. This excursion involves walking long distances, a steep decline to the river and crossing a river several times. Ground will be slippery, when wet. Pregnant women and guests with back injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.