The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The amazing La Bufadora and beautiful Bodegas de Santo Tomas have been paired to create an unforgettable excursion.
On this excursion you will:
- Board a motorcoach at the pier for a drive to the spectacular blowhole, La Bufadora.
- Witness this natural phenomenon shoot water approximately 60 to 100 feet into the air through crevices formed in the cliffs.
- Browse the open-air market for local crafts.
- Drive to Bodegas de Santo Tomas (this is a non-working winery now), Baja California’s oldest winery founded in 1888.
- Selected wines are available for purchase at the winery.
- Take a walking tour of the facility and taste a variety of wines.
- Board your motorcoach for a drive through the residential areas.
- Stop at the Plaza Civica to view a memorial of Mexico’s greatest heroes.
- Stay downtown for shopping or return directly to the ship.
Note: Guests wishing to stay at the main shopping district in Ensenada will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years