The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Welcome aboard one of the most unique vessels you will ever experience.
At Stingray City / Sandbar you will enjoy a world-class snorkeling site with superb visibility, numerous friendly stingrays and tropical fish, all with easy access from our one-of-a-kind stern platform stairs which descends down into the water. You don't have to have any snorkeling experience to take this shore excursion, as the water is shallow. Snorkeling equipment is provided along with snorkeling life vests.
There is a full service bar onboard for your convenience. Come and enjoy the “best snorkeling experience in the world” onboard the "Cayman Explorer".
The brand new “Cayman Explorer” vessel is built to the highest standards and is 20% lighter and consumes 25% less fuel than any other comparable boat of its class or size! Welcome to a whole new experience...Known for stability and comfort, the Cayman Explorer is a spacious state-of-the-art vessel with plenty of room to comfortably move about. The sprawling top observation deck offers sweeping views. Our main deck passenger's enclosure system is unique and patented. The glass top eliminates pillars that obscure views offering a unique 360-degree panoramic view. There are two bathrooms on board for guests convenience as well as two TV’s, DVD & CD Player, 84 speakers, comfortable table and chairs to sit in, two stern showers, and unique side windows that slide up and down.
Our vessel has been test proven in all water conditions. The design of The Cayman Explorer (aluminum boat -Vessel) is the result of many years of research, development, testing and innovation.
Welcome to a whole new world.... Welcome to the Cayman Explorer.
- We are dedicated to offering the finest experience to guests with special requirements.
- In order to safely board the transport bus and the boat, guests must be able to take steps and use a collapsible, fold up wheelchair; motorized wheelchairs and mobility scooters cannot be taken on the tour.
- Guests who use a wheelchair must have persons traveling with them who must be physically capable of supporting them in the water.
- There is a handicap accessible bathroom on board the vessel.
- Minimum age is 5 years old. No lap children allowed.