The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This excursion is the next best thing to walking on the moon.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a fun, educational and interactive tour of Grand Cayman’s reef ecosystem.
- Experience a zero gravity stroll undersea wearing the specially designed Sea Trek underwater helmet.
- Keep your hair dry and breathe comfortably without the use of a regulator or mouthpiece. Have air pumped to your helmet from a compressor system located at the site.
- Be guided through an undersea garden pathway while observing the ecosystem around you.
- Enjoy exceptional underwater visibility and colorful coral gardens.
- See a vast variety of tropical marine life, including Jacks, Sergeant Majors, Grouper and the occasional turtle or stingray.
- Snorkel after your Sea Trek experience if time permits.
Note: Minimum age to participate is 8 years. Maximum depth is 30 feet.
Due to the nature and level of physical exertion involved in diving excursions, these excursions are not appropriate for individuals with certain medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions, high blood pressure or serious diabetes. Contracted Independent Shore Excursion Operators require that all guests be able to participate safely in the shore excursion. If you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to participate safely in the diving excursion, please contact the Shore Excursion Manager prior to booking your excursion.