The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy more time on the FlowRider® during this expanded session and, with the flow fence taken down, you will have more space to surf!
$39.99 / Person
Activity Level: Difficult
No Minimum Age
Enjoy more time on the FlowRider® during this expanded session and with the flow fence taken down, you’ll have more space to surf!
On this excursion you will:
- Walk a short distance from the ship to the Grand Turk FlowRider® attraction located adjacent to the swimming pool and Margaritaville at the Grand Turk Cruise Center.
- Check in at the Reception Desk. Complete the required liability waiver and attend a safety briefing, lesson and demonstration by one of the instructors.
- Feel the excitement of the FlowRider® experience, as a thin sheet of water is sent at high speed up a pre-formed and cushioned wave platform while you try to stay on the board; even those who have never tried body or knee boarding will find this to be an exhilarating experience.
- Experience this adventure to the fullest because participation is limited to 15 guests, and the flow fence is removed expanding your shared ride time to 1 hour.
- Enjoy the option of trying “Stand-Up” riding on the FlowRider®.
- Learn that Stand-up or Flowboarding is a very challenging activity and different from other “board sports” such as surfing, snowboarding and wake boarding.
- Invite your friends and family to watch your experience on the FlowRider®.
- Receive a complimentary Certificate of Participation after all of the excitement.
- Choose to purchase professional photos of you carving up the wave or wiping out, which can be equally fun, along with other related souvenir items of your experience.
Note: Minimum height is 52 inches (riders must be as tall as the bodyboard). This is a very strenuous ride which is body-active and participatory with very fast and turbulent water. Riders must be in very good physical condition. A liability waiver and release form must be completed prior to participating. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back, neck, shoulder or joint problems are not permitted on this excursion for safety reasons. Bathing suit tops, bottoms, and jewelry may be pulled off by the flowing water. Upon check-in at the Reception Desk, your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband valid for your session’s time.