The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy an educational encounter with the southern stingrays that make their home at Half Moon Cay.
On this exciting excursion you will:
- Take a short tram ride to Stingray Cove for your short orientation where you will learn about the stingrays' behaviors, habitat, feeding, breeding and other fascinating features.
- After your briefing, put on your snorkel equipment and enter the wading area with your guide.
- Have the incredible experience of touching the rays' silky wings and be able to feed these amazing creatures.
- Learn that a safety net ensures that no other marine life enters the stingrays' enclosure.
- After the conclusion of your swim/snorkel experience, take a tram ride back to the Fort San Salvador Welcome Center.
Note: Minimum age is 6 years old and guests must know how to swim.
Mask, snorkel, safety vest and aqua shoes are provided. Changing areas and restroom facilities are also available.
Many of the shore excursions and watersport rentals on Half Moon Cay require that you sign a waiver release form administered by the Tour Operator. Where required, the waivers will be provided prior to tour departure at the meeting point on the island or at the watersports huts prior to rental.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.