The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
It’s a journey you’ll remember all your life.
On this excursion you will:
- This tour takes you to two of Halifax’s most popular sites – Peggy’s Cove and the Fairview Lawn Cemetery, the final resting place of 121 passengers of the Titanic.
- Our voyage begins with breathtaking wooded coastal views along the Lighthouse Route as we make our way to the historic community of Peggy’s Cove.
- Hear how glaciers and constant pounding from ocean waves have shaped the world-renowned village’s granite shores.
- See the lighthouse that has been an inspiration for generations of writers, photographers and painters, and the famous deGarthe Monument, which artisan William deGarthe carved in the coarse stone.
- Take time to explore the shops & galleries around this working fishing community before we return along St. Margaret’s Bay to the Fairview Lawn Cemetery.
- Your kilted guide will walk the grounds with you, bringing the tale of the Great Ship’s ill-fated maiden voyage to life. Discover the true identities of the unknown child & J Dawson, both recovered from the icy waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Their stories are part of a legacy that continues to fascinate visitors nearly 100 years later.
Note: Main venues at Peggy's Cove are wheelchair accessible; however smaller shops are not. Adapt vehicle can be secured on most days with 48 hours notice at an additional fee, please visit your shore excursion manager onboard the ship for more details. Free time at Peggy’s Cove is approximately 60 minutes