The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This thrilling eco-adventure combines the excitement of flying across a series of zip lines, traversing suspended “sky-bridges”, a high speed sea channel crossing aboard an expedition craft, and ascending a mountain aboard an off-road vehicle.
Board a U.S. Coast Guard certified expedition vessel for a high speed crossing of the Gastineau Channel. Pass Mayflower Island and Suicide Falls en-route to a beach landing at the remote Treadwell mine site on Douglas Island.
Be escorted by trained guides to the base camp. Be given the necessary equipment and outfitted, if required, for inclement weather. Receive a full safety briefing before leaving base camp and heading up the mountain in a Mercedes Unimog.
Arrive at the first zip line tree platform. Enjoy breathtaking views of Bullion Creek and downtown Juneau from your tree top vantage points. Your guides ease you into the forest canopy safely guiding you from platforms to zip lines and across aerial suspension bridges.
Discover the hidden ruins of the historic Treadwell Mine (1881-1917), once one of the world’s largest gold mines.
Explore the ruins of the original mine refinery, where millions of dollars of molten gold was poured into ingots. Be surrounded by the sights and sounds of Alaska’s rain forest. Glide back to base camp, rappelling back down to the forest floor.
Receive a light snack and be presented with a “one of a kind” Alaska Canopy Adventures medal, in recognition of your achievement.
Listen to your guide’s informative narration throughout your journey.
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- No minimum age, but a minimum height of 5' tall and a minimum weight of 80lbs is required.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- This excursion is designed for persons in good physical condition.
- Participants must be comfortable with heights.
- Pregnant women and persons with pre-existing or current medical conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Completion of a waiver and/or release form is required.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Skirts are not allowed. Long pants and layered clothing are recommended.
- Raingear will be provided when needed.