The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The ECO-Star helicopter is the newest, state-of-the-art aircraft that will take you on a first-class flight over Kaua'i, the Garden Isle.
$319.99 / Person
Port:Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI
The ECO-Star helicopter is the newest, state-of-the-art aircraft that will take you on a first-class flight over Kauai, the Garden Isle.
On this wonderful excursion you will:
- Lift off on Kauai's Grand Helicopter tour passing Nawiliwili Harbor and the Menehune Fish Pond.
- Soar over Hanapepe Valley and then on to Mana Waiapuna, commonly referred to as "Jurassic Park Falls".
- From there it's up the Olokele Canyon before moving on to the eye-popping "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"- Waimea Canyon.
- See how the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai Cliffs, and the pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay and Princeville Resort area.
- Finally, weather permitting, see the crowning glory of the Garden Isle: Mt Wai'ale'ale - the wettest spot on earth with an average rainfall of 450 - 500 inches annually!
- Flying into the center of the crater with its 5000 - foot walls towering above and its 3000 - foot waterfalls surrounding you, this is a truly awe-inspiring finish to this Grand tour of the Garden Isle.
- Minimum age to participate is 4 years old.
- Due to weight, balance, and capacity restrictions, if you weigh over 250 lbs you are required when booking to purchase 2 seats ($160 surcharge) on this excursion. Flight time is approxmiately 50 mins.