The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enter the Fun-Zone! Experience an eco-rainforest adventure, suitable for beginners and experts, featuring zip lines, tree platforms, a skywalk, rope-bridge, and a bush camp rendezvous.
On this adventurous excursion you will:
- Take a scenic 8-mile coastal drive from Ketchikan to the lush rainforest reserve of Herring Cove.
- Begin your adventure with a ride up the steep hillside in a custom all-terrain 4x4 Unimog to the briefing camp.
- Get outfitted, then your guide will orientate and introduce you to four dual cable zip lines, intersected by a lofty suspension bridge, with an aerial view of Bear Creek.
- Speed down the spruce slide.
- Enjoy panoramic ocean, forest and mountain views from the tree platforms and see tall stands of spruce, hemlock and cedar.
- Catch a glimpse, possibly, of some wildlife that inhabits this area.
- Gear down at the base camp, where you will receive a special award in recognition of your achievement.
- Have the opportunity to view your action photograph and shop in the General Store before returning to your ship.
Note: Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult willing to act as their guardian while on the tour. Minimum height is 50 inches; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Full use of limbs is required. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems, injuries or seizure disorders are not permitted on this excursion. Waiver is required. Guests must be comfortable with heights. Closed-toe shoes are required. Long pants and layered clothing are recommended. Rain gear is provided. The order of tour features may vary.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.