The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore Misty Fjords, while cruising in luxury aboard the M/V St. Aquilina - one of the fastest sightseeing vessels in Alaska.
$199.99 / Adult
$129.99 / Child
No Minimum Age
Explore Misty Fjords while cruising in luxury aboard one of the fastest sightseeing vessels in Alaska.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure as soon as you leave Ketchikan's picturesque harbor, passing by colorful fishing boats and float planes, en route to a wilderness experience you will never forget.
- Keep a sharp eye out for whales, porpoise and sea lions as the water jet-powered catamaran "flies" at sea level past rugged coastlines.
- Cruise into into Behm Canal surrounded by the pristine beauty of Misty Fjords, stop to view an active bald eagle's nest and a Tlingit pictograph.
- Admire New Eddystone Rock, an immense volcanic spire rising from the emerald sea.
- Delight in the unhurried exploration of Rudyerd Bay, an ice-carved masterpiece deep within the monument.
- Learn the natural history of the fjords while gliding quietly beneath 3,000-foot vertical cliffs.
- Feel the mist of glistening waterfalls and listen to the call of seabirds nesting on a rock face sculpted by glacial forces.
- Cruise south from Rudyerd Bay to view a gathering of harbor seals.
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary snacks and beverages while watching for other species of wildlife that thrive here.
- While en route to Ketchikan, have the opportunity to experience native culture and history presented by a Tlingit storyteller, watch a native artist at work, or enjoy a tour-related video presentation.
Note: Be sure to bring a warm, waterproof jacket to wear on the topside observation decks and remember to bring your camera!