The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Misty Fjords National Monument offers dramatic sights on a grand scale - with sheer granite cliffs, plunging 1,000-foot waterfalls, and glacial lakes.
On this fascinating excursion you will:
- Discover the area that is the Misty Fjords National Monument, it encompasses an area of over 2 million acres and is the nation's second-largest wilderness area.
- Have the opportunity on this exclusive excursion to be taken from the waters of Tongass Narrows over Revillagigedo Island to Misty Fjords.
- Have the rare opportunity midway through the flight for a landing in the Misty Fjords on a lake or fjord, giving you the chance to step out on the floats of the plane and savor the incredible scenery and silence of this remote wilderness.
- Be provided with a descriptive route guide that helps you identify landmarks and scenic highlights and serves as a lovely memento of your trip.
Note: Window seats guaranteed, fully narrated.
Flight time - 75 minutes (including lake landing).
- Personal bags, backpacks or purses will not be permitted on the aircraft.
- Window seats guaranteed, fully narrated.
- Flight time - 75 minutes (including lake landing).
- Infants are considered up to 23 months and may sit on the parents lap. Children, 2 years of age and older, are required, by FAA regulations, to have their own seat and are therefore required to have a ticket purchased for them.