The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Walk through a beautiful rain forest environment to waterfalls cascading into pools for swimming or just wading.
$159.99 / Person
Port:Maui (Kahului), HI
Activity Level: Difficult
Walk to several waterfalls in one of Maui’s most popular rain forest valleys.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a narrated scenic drive.
- The spectacular views are enhanced by your hiking guides, expert naturalists renowned in Hawaii as “walking encyclopedias” in botany, ethno-botany, geology, culture and history. They won Hawaii’s “Eco Tour Company of the Year” in 2010.
- See Maui at its best- gorgeous bamboo and tropical rain forests, fresh-water streams, numerous waterfalls and pools, ferns, flowers and fruit trees. The whole area is a playground of beauty and adventure...and there is nothing like “showering” under a Hawaiian waterfall.
- The falls are 10 to 40 feet high and all have large pools perfect for swimmers or toe dippers (swimming is always optional).
- Your lunch will include organic fresh fruit, sandwich (turkey sandwich or veggie burger), cookie and bottled water.
- Walking is approximately 2 miles.
- Ponchos and backpacks will be provided.
- Wear your swimsuit under comfortable clothing, hiking or tennis shoes, and sunscreen; bring a towel.
- This is not a strenuous hike, but participants should be in reasonable physical condition