The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore the underwater world of the Bahamas in a fascinating underwater moving observatory.
$49.99 / Adult
$37.99 / Child
Port:Nassau, The Bahamas
No Minimum Age
This fascinating underwater moving observatory gives you the opportunity to explore the underwater world of the Bahamas.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin your excursion with a relaxing, narrated tour around Nassau harbor aboard a comfortable power catamaran en route to your semi-submarine.
- Take in the sights as you cruise past Paradise Island, Blue Lagoon Island, and the homes of the rich and famous.
- Arrive at the underwater marine park and be transferred to the Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine where you will sit five feet below the surface in air conditioned comfort.
- Observe a delicate colony of coral and a variety of tropical fish that inhabit the “Sea Gardens” through the clear glass windows.
- Get your camera ready for a frantic fish-feeding session as the Captain entices hundreds of fish to the vessel in search of food.
- Explore the waters surrounding Athol Island. Return to your ship.
- Guests must be able to descend a 10-step stairway into and out of the semi-submarine.