The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Go behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and jump right into the action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios®, the number one movie and TV based theme park in the world.
$175.99 / Adult
$155.99 / Child
Port:Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
Go beyond the screen and jump into the action of your favorite films at Universal Studios Florida®. At the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park, you’ll find an amazing array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions including the new Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® multi-sensory coaster, Shrek 4-D, Revenge of the Mummy®, The Simpsons Ride™, MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™, and more.
Shrek 4-D © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. THE SIMPSONS RIDE TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. The Simpsons TM & © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Men In Black & Alien Attack: TM & © 2010 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. © 2012 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Children’s admission rates for Universal Studios, Florida® Theme Park are applicable for ages 3-9 years only, per park policy
Standard Access Tour: Includes admission to Universal Studios® and roundtrip transportation.
- Children’s admission rates for Universal Studios, Florida® Theme Park are applicable for ages 3-9 years only, per park policy.
- Transfer to/from the park is approximately one hour each way.
- Souvenir shops, restaurants and snack bars are available throughout the park.
- Cool comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended.
- Select rides and attractions within the park have height restrictions posted at the entrance to the attraction.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Wheelchair accessible transportation can be provided for this tour, but it is not guaranteed and must be requested prior to ship’s arrival via the Shore Excursions Desk.