The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Considered “one of the most challenging in Mexico “yet forgiving for the less experienced player, El Tigre Golf course offers a great experience for all types of players.
$175.99 / Person
Port:Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta is quickly becoming synonymous with world-class golf, and Paradise Village’s El Tigre Golf Course has just raised the standard with its new upscale championship facilities and exclusive country club.
From the pier you’ll be boarding your air conditioned transport for a 30 minute ride to El Tigre Golf Course.
Upon arrival at the Club, you’ll pass through an impressive stone archway resembling a Mayan temple, beside which a real Bengal tiger lives securely in his habitat. Further in, the 45,000 sq. ft. clubhouse sits perched in the heart of El Tigre offering spectacular views in all directions. You’ll be met by the Golf pro who will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the course and you’ll have the opportunity to warm up and practice your swing.
- Par 72, designed by the acclaimed Robert von Hagge. Recently opened for play at the Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
- Plays to 7,239 yards and features numerous lakes and strategically placed bunkers.
- Features pristine Tifon Bermuda grass fairways and Tifdwarf Champion greens.
- Includes the classic risk & reward challenge of the dogleg par four hole at five, the diabolic 18th, a par five measuring over 600 yards from the back tees, and the par three offering at six, which is an island green protected by a Scottish pot bunker.
- A memorable experience as golfers pass through an impressive stone archway resembling a Mayan temple, beside which a real Bengal tiger lives securely in his habitat.
Considered “ one of the most challenging in Mexico “ yet the overall course is considered forgiving for even the less experienced golfers.
NOTE: Minimum age is 12 years. The golf shore excursion includes round trip transportation, shared cart and green fees. Participation minimums and seasonal rates may apply at most locations.Space is limited and advanced reservations are suggested. Golf clubs and shoe rental are available, at your own expense, from the on-site pro shop together with other golf accessories. Insect repellent recommended.