The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the highlights of a city that has survived the test of salt air, sea winds, and a devastating fire.
$39.99 / Adult
$24.99 / Child
Port:Saint John, NB, Canada
No Minimum Age
This sightseeing tour provides a more indepth discovery of all of the Highlights of Saint John, a remarkable city that has survived the tests of salt air, sea winds, and a devastating fire.
On this excursion you will:
- Visit Fallsview Park, the best vantage point to see the famous Reversing Falls Rapids, where the mighty Bay of Fundy causes the Saint John River to reverse direction and flow upstream.
- Explore the Old City Market, a favourite of locals and visitors like, where you’ll experience the vibrant sights and sounds and can chat with the local vendors. Approximately 20 minutes of free time will be given here.
- See the Carleton Martello Tower, one of the sixteen constructed in Canada during the early years of the nineteenth century, and hear of its rich military history.
- View the port of Saint John and your ship against the beauty of the Bay of Fundy from Fort Howe lookout.
- Tour through the historic district and see the remarkable Victorian architecture lovingly preserved in homes, churches, and commercial buildings.
- See all of the key sites, prominent landmarks and historic buildings in the city, and hear stories of the many fascinating personalities and events that make up Saint John’s history.and contribute to its culture today.
- Discover the history and culture of Canada’s oldest incorporated city and experience a delightful blend of the past and present.