The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Be the captain, or first mate, of your own vessel while visiting and snorkeling in the clear, emerald waters of Christmas Cove.
$99.99 / Person
Port:St. Thomas, USVI
Be the captain, or first mate, of your own vessel while visiting and snorkeling in the emerald clear waters of Christmas Cove.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure with a 30-minute safari bus ride along the southeast side of St. Thomas to the marina where an experienced guide will provide a safety orientation.
- Board your mini boat and head out to open water for a scenic ride along the southern coastline en route to Christmas Cove; situated off the island of Great Saint James, this protected marine environment is rich with tropical fish and abundant marine life.
- Slip into the water and enjoy approximately one hour to swim and to snorkel.
- Hop back in your mini-boat for the ride back to St. Thomas.
- Enjoy a complimentary rum or fruit punch and a fresh water rinse while you wait for your safari bus to take you back to the ship.
Note: Two guests per boat. Minimum age is 9 years. Guests wishing to drive the boat must be at least 18 years of age and provide a valid driver’s license to the Tour Operator. Maximum weight is 300 lbs. per person. Sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, and water shoes are recommended. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.