Can you think of the last vacation that was both the time of your life and easy on your budget? Probably not.
But in what’s sure to bring a massive smile to your face, Carnival has some exciting news for you — the Let Fun Live sales event means a fun, thrilling, and endlessly exciting cruise vacation is well within your reach and destined to make your future vacations memorable ones.
Like many of life’s best opportunities, the Let Fun Live cruise vacation deals won’t stick around forever.
So just in case you need a refresher on what makes a Carnival cruise such a fantastic experience for families, couples, or anyone that wants to choose fun in their lives, give us a few minutes to show you why the Let Fun Live sales event is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss to book incredible cruise deals.
Seize the ‘Funexpected’
Granted, you have many different vacation options available to you at any given time.
Still, between everything a Carnival cruise has to offer and the great deals during our Let Fun Live sales event, we’re confident a cruise to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, or any number of exciting locations puts a Carnival cruise at the top of any vacation bucket list.
So what inspires such confidence? That’s simple. Carnival is about endless fun, from the moment you wake up to the wee hours of the night. It’s about excitement that makes you lose track of time, forget what day it is, and melt into whatever combination of thrills and relaxation that puts a bounce in your step.
Whether onboard one of our amazing ships or experiencing something new and thrilling during a shore excursion, every day is Funday with Carnival and the perfect way to bring families and loved ones closer together.
The Action Never Stops
Since we’re on the subject of non-stop action and fun, a quick look at just a few of the endless experiences waiting for you onboard a Carnival ship is enough to make you want to start packing your bags today.
- Let your inner pop star reign supreme in our Lip Sync Battle™, a seafaring version of the popular TV show that pits your lip syncing chops against fellow passengers. Carnival provides the tunes, dancers, and costumes, but the moves are all yours as you battle round after round in pursuit of the ship’s lip sync title.
- Nothing epitomizes family fun like a wet and wild day at a waterpark. That’s exactly what Carnival’s WaterWorks provides, combining a family cruise vacation with fast water slides and never-ending opportunities to get soaked to the bone.
- Put your athletic skills to the test at SportSquare™, an onboard sports multiplex that offers everything from a mini-golf course and basketball courts to a jogging track and weight-lifting equipment. With ping pong, foosball, and a variety of other activities to get your competitive juices flowing, you’ll never be lacking for another dose of adrenaline.
Of course, taking full advantage of our incredible Let Fun Live cruise deals also opens up sun-soaked beaches, lush jungles, and exciting ports of call with countless shore excursions available to you.
Just looking at the Caribbean excursions, for instance, shows the incredible variety of sights, sounds, and experiences waiting for your discovery.
From exploring Mayan ruins and swimming in a natural underground reservoir in the Yucatan to ziplining through the rainforest canopy in Costa Rica, cruisers of all ages and interests have shore excursions that will make them scream with excitement and saturate them in fun they’ll never forget.
Bold Flavors for Every Taste
Besides the fun waiting around every corner, our Let Fun Live sales event also means you get to dazzle your taste buds with the incredible cruise dining that Carnival is famous for. Here’s just a sampling of what awaits:
- Guy’s Pig & Anchor BBQ offers world-class barbeque with a special twist from the famous TV food host. Thankfully, we’ll have plenty of napkins for you as you dig into the perfectly cooked ribs, chicken, and tantalizing sides.
- You don’t have to sacrifice taste for convenience while onboard a Carnival cruise. At Guy’s Burger Joint, your favorite TV host once again lends his unique perspective to gourmet burgers that will have your mouth watering as soon as you walk through its doors.
- Bonsai Teppanyaki is cruise dining with flair, as our chefs amaze you with their culinary skills and savory dishes. Somewhere between performance art and fine dining, Bonsai Teppanyaki isn’t just a delicious meal, but a memorable experience as well.
- A family-friendly atmosphere, delectable Mexican dishes prepared to order, and amazing ocean views await you at the BlueIguana Cantina™. It’s a perfect place to catch a delicious bite, take a deep breath, and plan your next thrilling adventure during your Carnival cruise.
Ocean Breezes and Perfect Beaches
As much fun as you would have just staying on board, there’s something to be said for walking along perfect, sunbaked sand and feeling the warm, sea-soaked breeze on your skin. Once again, just look at the Caribbean destinations available to you as an example.
Looking for an idyllic tropical getaway with spectacular and secluded beaches, vivid sea life, and excursions for every interest and mood? Carnival’s very own private island, Half Moon Cay, fits your imagination perfectly, the essence of a Bahamian paradise.
Or maybe you’d prefer to immerse yourself into a unique culture with rich history and a sense of exploration while soaking in your dream Caribbean getaway.
If that’s the case, Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic blends all of those traits into a single experience, mesmerizing you with its people and places that together make this private port the jewel of the Caribbean.
Of course, that’s just a fraction of what awaits when you take advantage of Carnival’s Let Fun Live sales event. With cruise deals that will amaze you and never-ending fun and excitement, this is truly an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
So don’t wait another moment to start making memories and living life to the fullest. With our Let Fun Live deals, there’s never been a better time to book your dream cruise vacation.
Note: Onboard activities, shore excursions, and dining options may vary by ship and destination.