This is a once in a lifetime chance to see two oceans in one hour by traveling the Isthmian Railroad, the world’s first Trans-Continental railroad.
On this excursion you will:
- Depart Colon City on the Caribbean Coast.
- Travel the train tracks that run parallel with the Panama Canal.
- See the extraordinary plants and animals of the region.
- Enjoy the amazing views of Gatun Lake.
- Hear stories of famous people such as Christopher Columbus and Ferdinand de Lesseps.
- Pass through the rainforest and get a glimpse of this remarkable eco-system.
- Cross the Continental Divide to the Pacific side.
- Tour the Miraflores Locks and the old Canal Zone.
Note: Be advised the transfer back to your ship will be by motor coach. There is no guarantee that you will see ships crossing the Canal as it depends on Canal Transit