Behold Curacao’s countryside and the city of Willemstad, and visit three of the island’s highlights. On this excursion, you will:
- Board your air conditioned motor coach and drive past the salt flats to the Hato Caves, a dramatic collection of grottos filled with stalactites, stalagmites and crystal clear pools.
- Visit the Curacao Museum that combines contemporary art with an exhibition of life in Curacao during the mid-nineteenth century.
- Enjoy lovely views of Punda and Otrobanda.
- Visit Chobolobo to sample the famous Blue Curacao liqueur and see how it is made.
- Drive through the heart of downtown Willemstad and see its major points of interest.
- Have the option to stay downtown for independent sightseeing or shopping. If you opt to stay downtown, you will be responsible for your return to the ship.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
At Hato Caves, guests must negotiate 50 steps; changes in temperature may be experienced inside the caves; comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Minimum age for liqueur tasting is 21 years.