Enjoy more time on the FlowRider® during this expanded session and with the flow fence taken down, you’ll have more space to surf!
On this excursion you will:
- Walk a short distance from the ship to the Grand Turk FlowRider® attraction located adjacent to the swimming pool and Margaritaville at the Grand Turk Cruise Center.
- Check in at the Reception Desk. Complete the required liability waiver and attend a safety briefing, lesson and demonstration by one of the instructors.
- Feel the excitement of the FlowRider® experience, as a thin sheet of water is sent at high speed up a pre-formed and cushioned wave platform while you try to stay on the board; even those who have never tried body or knee boarding will find this to be an exhilarating experience.
- Experience this adventure to the fullest because participation is limited to 15 guests, and the flow fence is removed expanding your shared ride time to 1 hour.
- Enjoy the option of trying “Stand-Up” riding on the FlowRider®.
- Learn that Stand-up or Flowboarding is a very challenging activity and different from other “board sports” such as surfing, snowboarding and wake boarding.
- Invite your friends and family to watch your experience on the FlowRider®.
- Receive a complimentary Certificate of Participation after all of the excitement.
- Choose to purchase professional photos of you carving up the wave or wiping out, which can be equally fun, along with other related souvenir items of your experience.