St. Lucia's wilderness comes alive in the rain forest canopy, experience it for yourself on this amazing excursion.
On this excursion you will:
- Board an air conditioned motor coach to travel through the capital city of Castries to a village in the mountains.
- Enjoy magnificent views of St. Lucia’s countryside as you ascend to over 2,000 feet.
- Arrive at the base station for a brief orientation and safety instructions.
- Board your open air gondola for your aerial tram journey into the rain forest. Glide through the rain forest and over the tree tops.
- See the knotted woody vines wind to the tops of old growth trees. Take in the cascades of flowers, lavender stars, orange bursts, yellow berries and white lace thrive on the branches of fragrant flowering trees.
- Marvel at the Giant “Chatannier” and “Gommier” trees towering as high as 90 feet over the landscape.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at the Hummingbird Café after your bird’s eye view of a truly mature Caribbean oceanic rain forest.
Note: Maximum weight is 1,350 lbs. per gondola. An optional 20 minute nature trail walk will be offered after your gondola ride. Please wear closed walking shoes.