The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
What better way to take in the highlights of Antigua than by helicopter! The exhilaration of flying in a helicopter low over the crystal clear waters will be an experience you will never forget. See it all! You will be met at the ship by your tour guide and driven by air-conditioned minibus to the helicopter pad just 10 minutes away from St John's where you will be briefed on your flight before beginning your adventure. You will then board your awaiting private helicopter for a fully narrated and truly memorable Antigua tour.
This breath-taking flight ascends over Antigua's fabulous south-west coast beaches. You'll skim the crystal clear waters of the West Coast, over the extraordinary Cades Reef and past Rendezvous Bay. The super-yachts anchored at Falmouth Harbour will come into view, followed by historic English Harbour and Shirley's Heights Lookout. The tour then turns inland through the forests and fields of the Sherkley Mountains and returns to our helipad close to St. John's. Your tour ends back in Antigua with a bird's eye view of your cruise ship. Once you land, re-board your minibus for the short transfer back to the pier.
- Route may vary due to weather conditions.
- The max weight to participate is 230 lbs. per person and max height is 6' 4".
- The combined weight of all passengers is 1,000 lbs maximum.
- Actual flying time is approximately 20 minutes.
- The order of sights visited may vary.
- Participation on this tour is very limited.
- A camera and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.